Celebrate Wine and Jazz
in Lake Chelan Wine Valley
Coming May 2018
The only thing that pairs better with wine than food, is live jazz. The Lake Chelan Wine and Jazz Festival is designed to showcase internationally acclaimed jazz artists and to celebrate the wonderful wineries, historic downtown, and remarkable beauty of the Lake Chelan Wine Valley. We invite you to join us for the first annual event of it’s kind this Spring, May 17 - 20th.
What to Expect:
This four-day festival offers ticket holders a musical tour through the Lake Chelan Wine Valley. Visit 10 venues, see 15 jazz bands, and taste wonderful wines from the Chelan AVA. Spring Barrel Tasting takes place during the same weekend. Taste the wines of the more than 30 wineries and tasting rooms that represent the Lake Chelan AVA during Spring Barrel Tasting, when winemakers open their doors to the public to taste straight from the barrel
- Dine at a variety of eateries and wineries around the lake, shop in the downtown historic district of Chelan, or visit the Manson area tasting rooms shops and restaurants
- Explore the Lake Chelan Wine Valley by water, boat, or limousine
- Stay and play at local hotels and vacation rentals, or camp at the State Park
- Net proceeds from the event will benefit the Boys and Girls Club of Brewster.
Live jazz music
Live jazz music
Tickets are limited. We will sell out.
All ticket holders will receive a complimentary SWAG Bag. Net proceeds from the Festival benefit the Boy and Girls Club of Brewster.
Full Festival Pass - 4 Days
Saturday Day Pass
$60 in advance / $70 on Saturday
Shows at the Riverwalk Pavilion are free
VIP 2-Day Shuttle Pass
$35 shuttle service to all music venues on both Friday and Saturday
All ticket sales are final (non-refundable, non-replaceable, and cannot be exchanged). We are not responsible for lost tickets.
Lake chelan wineries
Become a festival volunteer
We have a variety of openings for jazz lovers, project managers, and more! Volunteer Opportunities include: WINEJAZZFEST AMBASSADORS to meet, greet, & help out as Venue Hosts, Wine Ticket Sellers, Tech Support, Grounds Assistants, & Shuttle Escorts. Choose the shifts that work best for you.
All volunteers will receive:
- Lake Chelan Wine & Jazz Festival Volunteer T-Shirt -- Priceless!
- WEEKEND PASS to all the concerts (aside from those shifts you work) - $75.00 Value!!